I am having one of those moments where I just feel so very blessed to have all that it is that God has given me. I cannot atribute it to anything else but Him. I started out rough - a very troubled teenager who got pregnant at a young age - but with His help I came through everything. I don't know why He chose me - I don't deserve His love or mercy. After rededicating my life, I met the most wonderful man and we are now raising two beautiful boys. I am just in awe with how things have turned out - I am so lucky. I can't wait to see where He will lead me on this journey called "life". Wherever it may be, I will follow gladly and will continue to praise His name along the way.
-Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! That's awesome! Thanks for sharing that, it was very uplifting.
Everyone comes with some garbage. The miracle is when we recognize it for what it is and ask for God's help to deal with it. When that happens, He always responds and we're left with joy and praise.
Thanks for taking a minute to write that down, Kimmy! It gives me a reason to stop and do the same in my life.
-Mosey
He is a nice man , good man. take care for him and don't be lonely ,we are happy for yours .thanks for sharing us.
Azez
http://kasemazez.maktoobblog.com/
Post a Comment