Yes, it's true. I love shoes - and shopping. Just ask my husband, he'll tell you!
Two days ago, I received a coupon in the mail from my favorite shoe store - Payless. Yes, I know. It's not exactly "Nike" or "Manolo Blahnik" by any stretch of the imagination, but I love being able to get several pairs of shoes if I want and not spending my entire paycheck! Plus, they have all sorts of styles for every occasion, and shoes for each of us in our family.
So anyway, back to my coupon. It was 20% off -- and can be used during their BOGO 1/2 off sale -- CHA CHING!
I took Bradley & Jacob with me, and we spent just about an hour there. There were a lot of shoes to sort through and try on! Jacob needed shoes desperately since he has been walking for about two weeks now, so I got him two pairs after much struggling with him to try them on, and for me to figure out what size he is! For the record, he is a chunky 4W. haha!
Brad was easy-- he found what he liked, I told him to find them in his size, tried them on, done.
Me, I ended up with three pairs! I needed new heels because my fantastic Golden Retriver(s) ate my last pair. Then, I saw these cute casual sneaker slip-ons for $10 on clearance. Then I just had to have the flip-flops for $4, which would be $2 when the discount is applied for the 1/2 off the 2nd pair! :)
We ended up leaving with six pairs total: Three for me, two for Jake, and one for Brad -- and I only spent $42.49. YESSSSS!
No comments:
Post a Comment