Pages

Fabulous Homemade Soaps!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today was my weekly MOPS meeting, and there are about 8 women at my table plus our Mentor Mom. I always knew that one of my mommy friends there, Cathy, made homemade couture soaps and she would occasionally bring some for the door prizes that are given by raffle to the moms at the meeting.

Well, today she was so very thoughtful and brought a custom, all-natural soap for each of us ladies at the table! They were "Oatmeal & Pumpkin Spice" scented that she made for us, and Oh. My. Word. is it wonderful!

Let me just say that up until this point I have never used a homemade soap that I can ever recall in my life. I grew up on the basic bar soaps that mom & dad bought, like Lever 2000 and Dial. When I got older and bought my own, I switched to body wash and have been using Dove for a very long time, which I have no complaints about. But WOW! After trying the amazingness that is the soap that Cathy makes for her business, Classy Sudz, I may be a client for life! :)

If you have a moment, PLEASE check out her site, and if you see something that fancies your interests, try a bar. You won't be disappointed!

THANKS AGAIN, CATHY!

(This is a picture of her Cinnamon Butter Cookie scented soap from her site - uh, YUM!)

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS