Pages

Blessed blessed blessed!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I am so incredibly blessed.

  • I have a husband who loves me no matter how crazy I get.
  • My kids are growing so fast and they adore me (most days).
  • I have a mom that loves her grandbabies tremendously and watches them while Hans & I work.
  • I have a job I thoroughly enjoy going to each and every workday. 
  • I have in-laws that are so much fun that it is just a joy to be with them.
  • We have a roof over our head.
  • Food in our "tummies".
  • We are able to enjoy the extras in life... vacations, Disney passes, etc.
  • We have jobs that we can have evenings and weekends with our kids.
  • We have (mostly) well behaved kids that know that they must respect their elders, and say "please" and "thank you".
  • My oldest son loves the Lord and is a born-again Christian.
  • Our youngest loves the Lord and is learning what it means to become a born-again Christian.
  • We have a church with an amazing program for adults, youth, and a Pastor that is a man after God's heart. Not to mention a church family that truly is like family.

I am just so thankful today for everything that God has blessed us with. I am "counting my blessings" today.

I am so undeserving!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS