Pages

It's the weekend!

Friday, March 21, 2014

I cannot even tell you how happy I am that the weekend is finally here. This week has been a long, stressful week. For some reason my supervisor seems like I have been bugging her lately. I come into work and she says a friendly "hello" to everyone but me. It's strange.

The calls and claims have been coming back to back and no breaks to be had to work on the multitude of claims I have already had assigned to me. It's a bit overwhelming as I am a perfectionist and I like to have everything done and wrapped with a nice little bow when I leave - but that cannot be the case here unless you opt to work quite a bit of OT - which I will not do because my family comes first. So, this is my dilemma right now.

Other than that - I am happy. It's the weekend and tomorrow morning we are going to the Farmer's Market in Lake Mary with our good friends Corey & Victoria, and then to a church Rummage Sale down the road from there. My antique china hutch should be arriving tomorrow as well. It was built in 1948 and I am so in love with it and cannot wait to fill it with all sorts of old and new unique items I can find at yard sales and antique shops. After all that we have t-ball at noon and then just your typical cleaning the house and laundry.

I will post more tomorrow.

Til next time,
K.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS