Pages

It's a Monday...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Today is Monday, MLK Day, and coming into work was kind of depressing! Everyone is off work/school, and the parking lot was empty when I got here. Oh well, what can ya do!

On the subject of my little “sea monkey”, the baby is doing great from what I can tell. I haven’t felt too much more movement, but still a little flutter/jab here and there. The kid seems to like car rides or me sitting certain ways, because that is when he/she is the most active. Never feel much if I am lying on my back as far as movement goes. I’m so impatient – I just want to feel huge kicks already!

The Hyperemesis is making its way out. This past week I haven’t gotten sick much at all. I did get sick last night, but that was because I ate 5 slices of pizza, then a couple hours later thought that some yogurt, a ½ an English muffin, and a glass of milk would go GREAT with that. Yeah, not so much.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS