WOW! He/She really KICKED!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Last night I was sitting at the computer, listening to music when I started feeling little taps/flutters. No big deal, I had felt them before, so I just continued. About 8:00pm I got Brad in the bathtub, and I laid on the couch to watch a Tivo’d episode of “A Baby Story” that was taped while I was at work today. While I was watching, I felt a couple big POPS, and then when I pushed back, it POPPED again! Then he/she started their acrobatic tricks for a bit – it was so great!! I tried calling the husband but he didn’t answer (he was at work), so I called my best friend Ashley to tell her (she's also pregnant, but 16wks ahead of me). Then my husband finally called back and I told him. I’m so glad I am finally at this stage in my pregnancy! It’s so exciting… YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment