Pages

Daddy got to feel the baby move!

Friday, February 1, 2008

This is the moment that I have been waiting for anyway. For the past several days, the baby has been kicking like crazy towards the evening time, around 7-8pm, and My husband was either at work or the baby would stop as soon as his hand was on my stomach. The kicks have been very sporadic and hard to time, so it was understandable. Well last night was the season premiere of “Lost” after an 8 month hiatus, so we were sitting in bed watching the recap before the premiere to get caught up, when the baby started kicking like CRAZY! This was the most he/she has ever moved at one time before – guess he/she is a “Lost” fan! Anywho, I put his hand on my stomach, and he got to feel a small jab. A few minutes later the baby was kicking pretty hard, so I put his hand on there again and he got to feel a really hard one! It was really exciting – maybe more for me, but it was nice to be able to share what I have been ‘feeling’ with him finally!! It only took 17 weeks and 4 days!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS