Since my last entry the husband and I have purchased Jake’s bedding set (“Little MVP” from Babies R Us – so cute!), and ordered the dresser/changing table, glider & ottoman. This is the bedding set...
The dresser combo came in yesterday and my husband will probably put it together tomorrow on his day off. The glider will probably come in next week. Everything is coming together nicely! Today I am 21w 3d pregnant, and as I type he is kicking me and flipping around! He usually moves here and there during the day, but his real “hyper time” is between 8pm-10pm each night. That is when he really has a party in there! His other favorite activity is playing “kick the seatbelt” when I am driving to/from work. On another note, my good friend Ashley is currently 37w 3d pregnant, and is due March 16th. She had an appt yesterday and she is not dilated and is 30% effaced. We’re all very anxious to greet baby Wesley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment