Pages

Pregnancy Updates!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Today I had a doctor’s appointment – I am going every two weeks now! I saw Dr. McCain and I measured right at 30 weeks. I am now up to 156lbs (gasp!), which means I have gained a total of 23lbs since becoming pregnant so far. The doctor’s aren’t concerned, so I guess I shouldn’t be either!

Jake is growing like a weed. He has been getting the hiccups about two to three times a day recently, so that is interesting - especially when I am trying to work or sleep in the middle of the night.

It’s crazy to think that I am 30w 1d pregnant. This means I only have 9w 6d left until my due date (69 days!), and I can go earlier than that! WOW! Jake will be here very soon! J

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS