Well, the time had finally come! Sunday night at church I noticed my wedding rings were getting a little tight. I took them off and I could get my band back on, but not my engagement ring without a fight. So, the engagement ring is now in my jewelry box! So sad, but at least I can still wear my wedding band. At least I made it 31 weeks without taking it off!
In other pregnancy issues – my back is absolutely KILLING ME! At night I can hear and feel my lower back pop and pull when I turn from side to side. Thank goodness for Dr. Long – he aligns my back every Saturday, and even though it only lasts for a bit, it feels great for that short amount of time! Oh well, it’s all worth it in the end, right??
Right now it is 10:18am, and I am sitting here at work, doing nothing as usual! Jake has his routine morning hiccups, so that is occupying/amusing me right now. Today I am 31w 1d pregnant – only 8w 6d to go! My baby shower is also in 2w 5d – YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment