Well, Saturday was the big baby shower! Thank to Lil and Kim for putting it together - it was so wonderful. Jake got a lot of gifts! He now has enough clothes to dress him and a small army, and we also got a lot of other things we needed. Here are some pictures from the big event...


Here are some of the pictures of the gifts that we received! Thank you SO MUCH to each and every person who came!


On Sunday, Lil, Tom, Hans, Brad, and I went to Disney's Hollywood Studios to ride the new "Toy Story Midway Mania" ride, then we went over to EPCOT for a while. Note to pregnant women: Disney World @ 8 months pregnant + 90 degree heat = Lots of swelling and SORE legs!!! On the flip side, I think Jake has now dropped. He is LOW!
Here is a picture from Hollywood Studios...
Memorial Day was pretty uneventful. I spent most of the day relaxing and recouperating from the Disney trip. Hans put away all of the clothes Jake received from the baby shower. Brad played with friends. We went to Wal-Mart to get some things we didn't receive at the shower. I napped. All in all it was a much needed day off!
Today I am 34w 2d pregnant. Only 40 more days until my due date!


No comments:
Post a Comment