Pages

Back Pain and a Traffic Ticket...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yesterday I was having some horrible back pain that just wouldn't quit while I was at work, so I decided to leave work early (about noon). I was driving home, and was kind of zoned out by the uncomfortableness, but was following the flow of traffic like I normally do. Well, I am about 10 minutes from home when I hear a siren and look in my rear view. Yep, state trooper. So I got pulled over, and got a ticket for speeding. I was fine when he gave it to me - but the hormones kicked in and I started BAWLING when it was time to call my husband and tell him I just got a ticket... he was fine though and said "Stop crying so much - it'll be OK - don't stress out the baby - everyone gets speeding tickets at one time or another". So, this weekend will be online traffic school & then paying my ticket sometime next week.

On a lighter note, my back doesn't hurt nearly as bad today. Guess I got a good night's sleep last night.

I had a Dr's appt this morning and everything is as normal as can be. I gained 8lbs in 2.5 weeks. Yikes! But, the baby is gaining more weight now, and I am retaining water (hence the swelling in the feet), but she isn't worried. She said since my blood pressure is normal (110/80), there is no sign of preeclampsia, so just to elevate my feet as much as possible, drink plenty of water, and watch my sodium.

Only 39 days left until my due date!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS