I am sure all pregnant moms can relate to what I am feeling right now. It's oficially June, and I have 34 days left until Jake's due date - which I am sure he will not arrive directly "on". Since this is my second, and with the amount of BH contractions I have been having, I am fully expecting him to arrive early. With all that said, I am now overwhelmed with the thought that my new son is going to be here soon!
I am very excited to meet him, and can't wait for him to make his grand arrival - but am SO scared to be in labor again. For those who have no clue - IT HURTS - A LOT! I am planning on getting an epidural, but up until that point it's all me getting myself through the pain. Well, me and God - I expect to be praying a whole lot until I get paid meds. But, I have had a few contractions lately that hurt pretty good, and knowing what I have been through before with Brad, I know that it isn't even 10% of the pain I am going to be encountering here in a few weeks. It's really nervewracking. I have talked to Hans about it, and all he can really tell me is that "he'll be there for me" and "it's all worth it in the end". I know all that, and couldn't even fathom going throug this without his strength in there with me - but unfortunately it doesn't take away all the fears that I have.
Oh well. I guess this is something that I'm sure every mom must go through. I just need to hand it over to God fully and pray that much harder about. I need strength, courage, and comfort.
Thanks for listening to my vent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment