Pages

Another doctor's appointment...

Monday, June 9, 2008

Well I got to see my favorite doctor today - but of course another doctor was out delivering, so I had to wait an extra TWO HOURS to be seen. I talked to him about the preterm labor thing from last week, and he assured me that if Jake were to be born at 37 weeks, that studies show that his lungs are 98% guaranteed to be perfectly matured. That made me feel better. He also verified he is head down, and he estimated him to already weigh 6 - 6.5lbs! He also told me that I should stop taking the meds to stop labor on Sunday. So, we will do that and see what happens!

1 comment:

Krystin said...

glad to hear that all went well at the Dr! yup that med SUX!! good to know that you'll be off soon!! I'm due the day after you..wonder who'll go 1st?? Keep us posted!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS