Pages

Well, the contractions were real!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just got home from the doctor's office. She checked me and I am 1cm dialated, so they hooked me up for a NST to the heart/contraction monitors. I had a few while hooked up as well, but she said they weren't THAT strong, so she feels they can be stopped with medication. She prescribed something called Terbulatine (SP?), and it's a pill I have to take once every six hours. She said it may make my heart race.... FUN! But, she said I will take this until 37 weeks (10 days), so not too long. She also said I can still work while on the medication, but otherwise take it easy. I just sit at work all day anyway, so it should be fine.

So, that's the update! DH just went to drop off the prescription. Jake may actually be here in 10 days... I'm so nervous!!!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS