So yesterday I decided to wait to take my next dose of meds for an hour or two. One, because it makes me feel jittery, and two, because I didn’t think the contractions would come more than maybe 20 minutes apart – if that – so maybe nature could dilate me a little bit or efface me for my next appointment…
Well, I’m an idiot! They did begin coming here and there for 20 minutes, but then started slamming together at 4-8 minutes apart!!!
I took my pill immediately after I saw that and waited 40min and they were still coming. Called the DR’s office, and they said to take another pill, and if the two pills didn’t work, that I would have to go to the hospital to have my labor stopped with MORE drugs. Thankfully, the second pill worked, so no hospital for me.
However – I am guessing that once I stop taking the meds this Sunday, Jake will be VERY EAGER to leave the womb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment