Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!
For DH I got him a tie (LOL), and baseball tickets to see the Florida Marlins vs. the Tampa Bay [Devil] Rays. He is two rows up from the field, and about 8 seats to the right of the Marlins dugout! He & Brad are super excited. As a matter of fact, they've already left early for the game to get there for batting practice so they can get some autographs hopefully!
On a different note... I GET TO STOP TAKING THE TERBUTALINE TODAY!
I took my last pill this morning, so we will see what happens once that wears off. I wonder if I will go into labor, or if he will suddenly decide he is comfortable in there and refuse to come out. We will see! I need to finish packing my hosptital bag, and Brad's suitcase. He is going to be in church sleepaway camp all next week. Hopefully he'll return to a new baby brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment