Pages

No more wedding band!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Well, this past weekend the wedding band had to come off. My fingers have swollen enough to make it uncomfortable and difficult to wear when I am either standing for a long time, or when it is hot outside (which is all the time in FL!). So, the wedding band in now in the jewelry box along with the engagement ring. I had to wear something though, so I went to Wal-Mart and got a plain silver band for $15 that is bigger, so that I don't look completely unmarried!

Today marks 33w 1d of pregnancy. I just looked at my ticker, and I only have 48 days left. It is getting really close! We can't wait to meet Jake, and see what he looks like - and how BIG he is! :o)

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS