Pages

Peace and Quiet...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends out there! Today has been fantastic so far. Jacob only woke up one time last night to eat at 4:00am, the hubby let me sleep until 9:00am, and when I woke up he had eggs, bacon, and toast made for me along with flowers and cards for me from him and the kids. He even had Jacob scribble on the card and held his tiny hand so he could "sign" it... it was adorable.

Even with all that today, the best gift I could ask for is occuring right now... peace and quiet. Hans is asleep on the couch, Jake is asleep in his high chair (aka his "napping" chair), and Brad is at a friend's house playing until 5:30pm. I am thinking I might just join them for a nap soon!


(Nevermind, Jake just woke up. Gotta go!)

-Kim

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS