Alright... to start things off, let's get right to the weigh in so that *everyone* knows how we are doing (everyone as in, all three people that read this, I think... haha).
I lost 1.6 more pounds this past week, putting my total weight loss at 13.8 pounds. Hans evened out and therefore he is still at losing an amazing 18.8 pounds!
I am so thrilled with my weight loss. I am 3.2 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight with Jacob, and 11.2 pounds from my "goal" weight. I am almost there! Victory is close... and I should be there by Summer - aka "bikini" season. :)
As far as the other happenings in the Reller household, they mainly include getting everything together for Bradley's surgery on April 5 (can we say endless sea of FMLA paperwork?!), finishing his Science fair project for this year ("Will Salt, Sugar, or Spices [aka Cinnamon] Affect Plant Growth?" - due 3/26), running to/from church, getting Jake a new "big boy" bed (thank goodness he loves it and therefore, transition was smooth as silk!) work, gym, eat, sleep, repeat. I feel like I barely have time to sit still, which is my "excuse" for the ridiculously late update here.
On a side note, my other project (thanks to this past week's MOPS meeting) is organizing my house. Mainly my kitchen at this point. So far I have purchased a utensil holder for the counter by my stove (somehow I think I may have been the only person on the planet who did not have one), and a holder that was put on the back of my pantry door to hold plastic bags, aluminum foil/saran wrap/wax paper and the like. I also found an amazing deal on a separate cabinet/pantry for my kitchen similar to this one, and the best part is I found it on Craigslist - for $10! The lady was moving and she wanted to get rid of it, so I happily took it off her hands! Now I have some place to put my fruits, bread, and other baking items other than on top of my counter and therefore, declutterizing! (Feel free to share the word with your friends, LOL).
Also, yesterday was my birthday, and therefore I now the ripe, old age of 26. Does it feel any different, you ask? Nope. In my mind I still feel like I am 20. Haha!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week - and maybe over the next couple days or so I will update periodically what is going on here and not everything. All at once. Once a week! :)
Til next time, I leave you with a picture of Jakers in his new bed, sleeping... Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz...
Weigh In: Week Nine! (and other miscellaneous what-nots...)
Thursday, March 11, 2010
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
diet,
losing weight,
surgery,
weight loss,
weight watchers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So what made you want to make the big boy bed transition? I'm glad he's doing so well!
Post a Comment