Pages

Toy Story 3!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yesterday, I took both of the boys out to see Toy Story 3 while Hans went and volunteered at the Fire Department. It was a yucky, rainy day, so going to the park or any place outdoors was not an option. This was Jacob's first movie in an actual theater. We have been to the drive-in a few times and he loves that because well, he can run around while the movie plays!



As we were in line buying tickets for the 2:40pm showing (it was about 2:20pm at this time), the time that was available changed to "SOLD OUT". The next showing wasn't until 3:45pm, so we had some time to kill. Brad was hungry, so we walked across the way and went to Crispers for a late lunch. As you can see, the boys were rather happy with that decision. :)





Then after Crispers, it was movie time! Jake behaved rather well. We were seated right on the aisle, so like any normal toddler he did decide to climb over me and play on the stairs, but I just picked him up and brought him back to the seat. When he realized he was watching a ginormous movie again, he settled down. :)

Here are some photos I snapped right before the movie got going...




FYI - Toy Story 3 was great! I totally cried. Seriously. Yes, I know it is an animated movie... but yep, I teared up at the end. :oP


No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS