Day 4 - Post a photo of something you wish you could forget.
Okay, this one was tough. I don't want to forget the person by any means but I sure do wish I could forget the day he died. My father, my daddy, Scott. He passed away when I was 11. He committed suicide. It rattled my life and changed me and my family forever. He was a good man, he was just depressed beyond measures and well, the medicines didn't help and he ended his life.
I wish he could still be here. I wish he could have walked me down the aisle, and met his grandsons. I wish he could be here to see how my brother & I have grown up. So many things I wish, but what is done is done and even though he has been gone more than half my life now, I still miss him. While I wish I could forget the day he died, I hope and pray that I can make his memory live on with me forever.

Francis Scott Martin, Jr.
March 19, 1954 - August 7, 1995
Gone but NEVER forgotten
No comments:
Post a Comment