So excited! Lots of great coupons this week & matched up with great sales at my favorite grocery store, Publix.
My awesome husband is the one who got to go this morning while I worked. For the record, I told him that I would be fine with four boxes of Jose Ole Taquitos/Tacos. I suppose when he saw the "blinkie" machine right by them for $1/1, he felt otherwise. Hence, twelve boxes. Oh well, Bradley now has after school snacks for a while. :)
So, here is the rundown!!

8 bottles of Juicy Juice ($1.50 each)
8 bottles Powerade Zero (FREE)
12 boxes Jose Ole Taquitos & Tacos ($1.50 each)
4 (4 per pk) Bic Mens/Womens Razors (FREE)
2 Degree Deodorants ($0.50 each)
2 bags Tyson Chicken Tenders ($2 each)
Total before savings: $142.13
Coupons + Sales: $106.87
Total hubby paid: $35.26
Savings of: 75%
See you all next week!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment