Pages

Grateful

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I am so grateful today. Although I had a rough time as a kid/teen and went through a lot, God still saw my heart and still loved me and carried me through it all. Trusting in Jesus is the best choice I have ever made, and I am so thankful that God didn't give up on me. I am glad he still blessed me with an amazing husband, and two amazing boys, Brad & Jake. There really is no reason I am writing this, just reflecting on what I have come through and where I have come from. God is so good, and I know that I certainly don't deserve his blessings. I was not perfect then, I am not perfect now, and I will never be perfect. But His strength is made perfect in weakness (2 Cor 12:9). I may have prenty of days that I am weak. I will have many trials. When I overcome one, I will give Him the victory, because it is nothing I could have done on my own. I also know that with that victory, soon after will come the next trial. With God, however, all things are possible (Phil 4:13). Not some, ALL. With his power, his strength, his help, I can accomplish what he sets before me. I know that I have many friends on here who are not Christians, and I am not trying to offend anyone by any means, but this is my personal feelings and how my Lord has brought me through. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS