- He does laundry way better than I can and he
doesn'trarely complains ;) - He checks on me when I am not feeling well and is considerate when I have a migraine.
- He has a "new" (to him) 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder that he totally loves. His affection for that car is adorable!
- He doesn't mind that I watch and love dorky shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock. He generally doesn't care for them but doesn't mind if I watch and doesn't make fun of me for doing so! :)
- He loves his parents and his family so much. There is rarely a day that goes by that he doesn't call his mom and dad.
- He knows that pajamas and tumblers with straws are my favorite gifts ever, so each Christmas for the past few years that is what he has gotten me... and I have been exuberantly happy each time.
- I have been wanting to go back to school for my Bachelor's degree for some time, and he fully and entirely supports me doing so.
- Even though she isn't a "Golden Retriever", he absolutely fell in love with our rescue dog Clara - who is a German Shepherd mix - when we met her at an adoption event in February. She came out of her cage and immediately laid in his lap. Since then, he is her "favorite" and she lays on his lap on the sofa when we watch TV at night. (Yes, "Clara" from Doctor Who, for those who care :oP)
- He is so smart. If he doesn't know how to do something, he will research it or ask someone who knows how until he learns to do it himself. For example: oil changes on our cars to save $, fixing his own fuel line on his car, etc...
- Seeing him hugging the kids melts my heart. The smile he has on his face each time is as big as the smile the kid's have on theirs.
Why I Love My Husband...
Thursday, April 10, 2014
So again, to reboot my blog, I am going to get back into the habit of making the lists of things I love about my husband. I might do this weekly, bi-weekly, or when the mood permits. :) I started 1-10 previously so this one is going to be 11-20.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment