Pages

Finally...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Well, I am going to follow Ashley's lead here and get back into "blogging". I have never felt I have been really good at this, so if this bores you to tears, I do apologize. HOWEVER, I just spent the past hour or so trying to make it pretty, so even if I am not appealing to you on a particular day, at least you have a lovely red backround to look at! :)

Today was my "Friday" at work, so that means I have the next two days off. Thank goodness! For those of you (or all two of you that may read this) that don't know, I work at GEICO in Claims. I am a claims adjuster extrordinaire. Or something like that. Anywho, I love my job, but definitely look forward to my time off! I work four days a week (10 hour days) and have three days off. I thought at first I would not like having mid-week days off, but let me tell ya - there is nothing like going to WalMart in the middle of the week, at 10am, and there being no one there!

So what do I have planned for my two days off? Nothing. Not at the moment anyway. Getting Brad up and to school - maybe attempting to see if Jacob will let me sleep in, something along those lines. Sounds like a plan to me...

Well, guess that is all for me for this evening.

Til Next Time,
Kim (a.k.a. "The Wife" or "Mooooommmmm" or "Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma")

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS