What have I been up to, you ask? Well, lets see. I took my good friend's kids to school this morning in the Brandon area, and then went over to American Signiture Furniture to look around... of course this was AFTER waiting for a couple hours for all the stores to open. One would think they would open around 9:00am, but 10:00am... who knew? Anywho, back to the real happiness of my day so far. For about three years, Hans and I have been looking for decently priced, not to mention good looking barstools for our counter area. We saw that ASF had some that were on sale, so I went to look at them. I found a really nice one that was normally $109 - marked down to $39 a piece! They swivel and are also microfiber - SUH-WEET! I called Hans, asked if I may purchase, and he said to go for it! I almost didn't get them because apparently the "sale" ended yesterday, but after speaking with the manager he honored the price. We get to go pick them up on Friday. Here is he one we picked out:

Pretty nice, eh? I can't wait to be able to fill in that open area that we have right now. And get all that clutter off my countertop. Now, if only I knew where to put it all... that's another story... :)
More to come later,
Kim
1 comment:
Wow! I'm glad you posted a picture. That is nice!!!
Post a Comment