Pages

Wild Wednesday

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today is Wednesday, and in the grand scehme of things and how my work schedule operates, this is like my "Sunday". My oldest is turning nine years old in just 11 days, so I still have to finalize his birthday plans. We are having it at a local bowling alley, and today I ordered the cake! It is going to be a Tampa Bay Rays cake - one of his favorite teams. I would have ordered a Florida Marlins cake, but they didn't offer that at the Publix I went to. I also went by the bowling alley and finalized the plans there. All that is left is getting the final count of kids, and getting the favor bags together. Not too bad!

Also while I was at Publix, I had a $10 off coupon for Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal - something I tried a sample of a few days ago. During that one "test trial", I swear my teeth were already beginning to whiten in just that 30 minute window, so I thought that I would go ahead and give this a try. Being a "Southerner" (and a MOM!), I drink lots of sweet tea and coffee and well, it shows. I am eager to have some sparkly teeth again! :)

Hans is at work right now until 5:30pm and he has a cold, so that's no fun for him. Bradley is also at school until 2:30pm, and Jakers is napping right now... I guess I should probably hop off here and do my wifely/motherly duties! Like finishing the never-ending cycle of laundry in my house...

Before I "sign off", here is a picture I just took of Mr. Jakers sleeping amongst all his toys... Ta ta!

-Kim

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS