I am in love with this picture! This is our youngest eating Gerber Banana Puffs this morning... I know I am pretty biased, but OMGosh isn't he just adorable? :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is sooo adorable! I know he looks like his daddy but in this picture I see a lot of his mommy coming through!
Well what can I say? I am married to my best friend, and we have been together for well over a decade. My husband and I have two amazing boys. Brad is 16, and Jake is almost 9. We are a loving family, navigating through life together through all the chaos and craziness.
2 comments:
He is sooo adorable! I know he looks like his daddy but in this picture I see a lot of his mommy coming through!
I would have to agree that he's pretty stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment