The rules are simple: If you would like to post, do so on your own blog, and then mention hers in your post. Then go to her blog and sign the post with the link to your recipe. That way, there is a collection going... make sense?
Here is my recipe for today. I make this about once a month, and it is by far my husband's favorite recipe that I make.
Chicken, Garlic, and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta

1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
1/2 cup butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated in water
1/8 cup grated Parmesan/Romano cheese blend
Directions:
In a large pot with boiling salted water cook bow-tie pasta until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan. Add garlic cloves and cook until garlic browns. Add the cream of chicken soup and milk, stirring until smooth. Stir in the dried parsley, salt, and ground fresh pepper. Let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add bite size chicken pieces and hydrated sun dried tomatoes. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes. Mix in grated Parmesan/Romano cheese.
Toss cooked and drained pasta with chicken sauce. Serve warm.
6 comments:
Oh my! This looks wonderful!
http://www.eyeballgirl.com
I love pasta dishes! This sounds really yummy!
Same here, we love love love pasta dishes! I want to make this one, tonight!
ps....I am also addicted to surfing blogger and reading blogs. I know I spend entirely too much time on here! :)
This looks yummy! Will definitley give it a try. Mangia!
I made this for dinner last night and it was delicious and easy! Thanks for sharing.
http://www.eyeballgirl.com
Post a Comment