Pages

Week Three: Weigh In!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Here we go, week three. Things are still going strong! Hans & I are still eating well - we even went to a birthday party for a little guys 1st birthday, and managed to each only take one bite of cake. We ate before we left so we weren' t tempted by all the wonderful buffalo wings and chips. While we were there we sipped on either water or diet soda. We made it through!

Both of us have still been working out an average of 4-5 days a week. I love spin classes and YogaFit, and Hans also loves spin class and he is really getting into running. He did 3 miles the other night on the treadmill - I am so proud!

Anywho, here are the results for this week when we each weighed in this morning:

************
*********
******
****
**
*
**
****
******
*********
************
*********
******
****
**
*

Hans weighed in and lost 3.6 more pounds, having him lose 1.85% of his body weight.

I weighed in and lost approximately 3 more pounds, meaning I lost 2.08% of my body weight.

------------------------

WooHoo! I win this week, so therefore I am "ahead" in the game, score 2 to 1. No big deal though, I am sure that next week he can catch back up!

Also, for those keeping count, Hans has lost a total of 9.8 pounds, and I have lost 9.0! :)

Stay tuned for next weeks results!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so proud of you guys!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS